Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, July 23, 2010

[JP][10-07-08 19:43:36] Thanks to everyone again~

Yesterday was the release date of alan's 13th single "Kaze ni Mukau Hana"ラブラブ

To be honest, it's been about 5 months since I've seen everyone, so I'm very happy to see everyone again女の子.

But yesterday's live was really hot...is everyone ok?女の子

Thanks to everyone for your continuous support.ラブラブ音譜

I've been a bit busy this month with the new single's release, the premiere of the movie and rehearsals for the 2nd concert. There's so many so many things..

Then I've been watching football a lot lately.
Honda came to the company yesterday.
The female staff were all so emotional
合格クラッカーand surrounded him.
They kept on clapping and said "welcome back" to him.

But..I didn't get to see...Too bad..

My favorite football team is Argentina.

But it's really too bad. They lost. I feel so bad for Maradona...

Don't Cry For Me Argentina

Did you see yesterday's picture??



This was shot back in Osaka...

No comments:

Post a Comment