Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, September 26, 2010

[JP][10-09-09 21:41:38] About time...

Haaaaaaaa~~~~...It's almost time for autumn.

Even though the weather is good..and there hasn't been any rain......

But the clouds have changed a bit

This was my feeling today about the weather.

I've been doing magazine photoshoots all day today. I talked a lot with people who I haven't met in a long time too 目

But I'm still a bit nervous meeting staff members for the first time....Sorry. I will work hard むっ

I just finished this チョキ Guess what it is??????

I'm going to show it now!!!

This is the special gift for mu-mo shop グッド! I even left a message ニコニコ

What are you thinking about??? Give~~~!

Please remember to look at the main page目


No comments:

Post a Comment