Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, November 13, 2010

[JP][10-10-06 12:04:35] With Saki-chan♥

Today I have my radio show recording.ニコニコ音譜

I'm with Saki-chanチョキチョキチョキ

First, I got this from Saki-chan~~~~~~~~Lalalalalala~~~~~~~ラブラブラブラブ

Saki-chan is great with fashion and she's a pretty model目

I'm very excited for the broadcast叫びアップ

Girls' talk...Hohohoべーっだ!

Ah..oh, today is alan 14th sg "Kanashimi wa Yuki ni Nemuru"'s chaku-uta(R) release dateペンギンクマヒツジ

Everyone, did you listen to it yet????? How is it???? Is it OK?..

Must go download ohクラッカー

I want to know how you guys feel...if it's possible...dong dong*heartbeat* And there's also "Namonaki Tane".....

Ok then..back to the studio~~~馬


No comments:

Post a Comment