Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lalala~ life is full of ketchup

I just realized something...I truly absolutely love ketchup! It's so fantastic and you can eat it with anything. Steak, fries, burgers, chicken nuggets and more! Hmm I love ketchup more than I love black vinegar. Black vinegar smells really nice :D it's like my drug, can make me very relaxed

Anyways, as you can see, I'm so bored that I'm talking about condiments...so what are you guys up to right now? Are you as bored as I am?

3 comments:

  1. OMG lol pommy. This post was really funny!! I like ketchup too on burgers XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!

    anw u know wat? I love chilli sauce more!! hehez..

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm .. i actually prefer ketchup than any other condiment ~ o_O

    ReplyDelete