Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, January 2, 2009

*peeks in* anyone missed me? :D

Haha...my blog was rather quiet...just because I wasn't home for 2 days cause I was visiting my aunt~

Wow...I feel so tired, cause my aunt's bed is like a rock, my entire body aches! T_T....My mom can't pay me to go back there ever again...unless it's a large amount XD

Anyways I guess I got something good out of it, I brought this awfully huge book called Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell, I brought it at Barnes & Noble.

It was only $8, so I thought that's pretty good :D and it sounds like a romance book and I'm always a sucker for that! BUT! the best thing is that the cover was PINKU <3 haha

No comments:

Post a Comment