Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, January 30, 2009

This is my Dooty, oh I mean Duty

Well, finally after such a long time, I'm going to decipher the lyrics of songs on Ayu's "Duty" album
I personally enjoyed LOVEppears Lyrics too

Duty
I saw the end of an era
with my own eyes.
Just how old are you? @_@

vogue
You bloom fully;
a beautiful open flower.
After that your petals
will just silently fall.

Nice way of describing your macho boyfriend, like really, everyone must describe their boyfriends as a flower

End of the World
It must be impossible to live
without hurting anyone.

Yeah that is true, just think about a rose's life...a rose can't even give a hug

SCAR
The reason I couldn't even
say "goodbye" properly was that
:D You could always write it out instead, no one will judge you because you stutter

Far away
It's new, it's like me, it's like you...
When did you turn into such a valley girl with your like words that like are just so like...

SURREAL
In a nonexistant place
I stand as I am.
Well you're nothing in that place since that place don't exist...but no worries, you can keep believing!

AUDIENCE
Spread your arms wide.
I'm serious....why does every album...you must make a reference to a bird @_@

SEASONS
Throughout the endless days I felt
as if something was missing.
Well since the days never end, that mean you never sleep, so you probably just miss your bed

teddy bear
I remember now...
that night I thought
I had buried.
Guess you didn't bury it deep enough

KEY
I'd pick up a brush and
paint a picture.

Ok, I can only imagine someone painting with their hairbrush XD

girlish
Maybe we're not thinking anything
at all; instead we're feeling everything.
That's what people say when they're failing school

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are hilarious! hahahaha

    And I'm not sure I said anything important... me and my bad Japanese years ago hahahaha

    I might pick up blogging again...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas i love ur audience(yea i noticed that too=.=) teddy bear and girlish are so funny!

    ReplyDelete