Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, June 6, 2009

[JP][09-05-23 00:42:54] Sea and mountain

Done with shooting pictures (^-^)/
But, not just now. It's 4 hours ago.....I went to a very far away place, I took pictures at a place where you can see the sea and the moutains!
I'm feeling especially good~~~~
にひひHahahahahaha.....

Because it's very early in the morning, there's always wind. Especially at a place where it's so close to the sea. My hair have been blown so messy by the wind......

But the weather during the day is great
グッド!Isn't there the warmth of the sun?? The mountains are very pretty!!
I want to see the sea when it's not cold!!!! Looking at the sea during the summer is the best~~~~
馬チューリップ赤


Resting during the day, and a picture where I was talking with everyone...The assistant shot it...
When was it taken?
The me in the picture, don't you feel like I'm very focused.....

Above mentioned.
Byebye
お月様


*translator's note*
When she said "Above mentioned", it's just a way of signing her post, so a way of saying this post is over, it's done.

3 comments:

  1. I love that pic! She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too! i love her eye makeup <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful..
    "beautiful" is the exact word for this pic <333

    ReplyDelete