Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, June 6, 2009

[JP][09-05-23 22:16:13] Resting today...

good Evening音譜good evening everyone..I'm alan...
Today is my resting day~~.

I was a model for a day yesterday, even though it was a bit tiring, but..it was better than compared to before...
Looking at the pretty pictures in the computer, I felt very satisfied...made me forget my tiredness completely
音譜..

This is with Ms. Momoko from anecan's editing team



From now on, I need to start preparing for the 10th single...You guys need to know, the 10th single isn't canceled, it's just postponed for a bit,,
Why??------------
Because, there's many different reasons...but...it's because we want to compose the best music...very sorry to everyone...
\
目
; `5 M! [7 P' ?7 F m2 p' x# Ah, I will be going to a very very beautiful place the day after tomorrow..but....that place is very hot....Everyone,, know where I'm going???? Hahaha...Where?? Where??? Just where???ニコニコ

No comments:

Post a Comment