Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, June 6, 2009

[JP][09-05-28 23:37:09] Right now, I...

Oh I made everyone wait for too long~
Did you wait for me? Sorry sorry ah...went to eat hot pot after the photo shoot
Lately, meat, meat, meat...Even coming here, I went to eat the famous
steak Very yummy~! It was two days ago.

Before that, after I was done with work, I went to eat BBQ...

I ate many different kinds yesterday...and there was a lot...
Lately, I've been eating vegetables too~~~. O HO HO HO HO HO HO...Because it makes the skin even more beautiful, na...
Because of that, I've been drinking a lot of water, and exercising,,,anyways just working very hard.
Just now, what am I talking about, the topic??? Ah~~~I was talking about hot pot...
The place I am at right now, the big sea is very pretty, and it surrounded by mountains...Very much like my hometown, very natural.

The day when I came here, it was raining...Why~??? Very hurt...
The second day, the sky cleared up a bit. But it was still very hot
by the time I went to the sea, I saw fish and coral reefs

It's like this kind of feeling
{Everyone, please look here~~~!



Does this look alike?



Pretty right~



Little Nemo. Can everyone find it?

But there was a lot of dead coral reefs.
The big sea is very pretty, but I think it needs everyone to take love and take care of it even more.
And like that, the big sea will become more and more beautiful. I think with everyone's hard work, the big sea will return to its original beauty...

No comments:

Post a Comment