Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, June 6, 2009

[JP][09-05-28 18:52:50] A hot place!

Hello hello~~~!!!!

How is everyone?
Ah I'm good myself~


Right now I'm at a very hot place. Today is very hot
But the weather is pretty good... Where am I right now? Do you know?
It's not Tokyo...feels very natural...

I'll let you guy see pictures later

I still have a little bit more work...I'll write more in my blog after I'm done


Just wait

" S' `# g; g9 G2 galan中文网
) P0 q9 C( _3 z4 \ l7 kalan (アラン 阿兰·达瓦卓玛) china|明日への讃歌|ひとつ|懐かしい未来~longing future~|空唄|風の手紙|心·戦~RED CLIFF~|恵みの雨|群青の谷|Voice of EARTH|久遠の河|爱就是手|幸せの鐘|赤壁 ~大江東去~/ L5 c6 b* x% g: J% s& a5 t

No comments:

Post a Comment