Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, June 6, 2009

[JP][09-06-03 22:46:26] A little tired today....

Good evening everyone, I'm alan..., I got up at 5:30 today..........

I just saw everyone's comment, there's so many people.

Then I'll just a little bit more?
June 1st is my brother, my best friend from kindergarten, and bobi's birthday
I, I I....

Because I've been so busy, I even forgot to call...faints


I forgot everything about it...oh...

All the fans are great. Very grateful.
After today, I will work hard just like everyone else

This year's goal
To hold my own Live. Everyone must come oh.

1 comment:

  1. wow alan is just amazing :)) and OMG. video is great.

    anyway nice blog <3

    ReplyDelete