Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ah peaceful day...

Ah enough about alan, I'll talk about my boring life. I'm sitting in a hair salon right now getting my hair chemically straightened meaning I can wake up in the morning and my hair is perfectly straight for about 6 months. But it's a long process, so I've been here for about 3 hours~ Just surfing and...doing nothing, I can't believe that I've been doing nothing for 3 hours, oh how fast time passes

I think I'll be on a busy schedule this week :D I'll be going to the zoo <3<3>

Ah I also hope to buy some ayu concert DVD this time..maybe Stadium Tour 2002 or Dome Tour 2001...or Asia Tour 2008...I would hope to buy all of them, but I don't want to be greedy...one step at a time :D

Anyways...I'm hungry @_@...

1 comment: