Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, June 27, 2009

[CH][09-06-27 05:16:25] Is this real??

Right now: Tokyo time is 6:10, I'm about to go out

Ah.................a day of misfortune...............Why does it feel not really. I was too busy yesterday, so I didn't have time to write, but after waking up and blinking today, I feel that I must write something..

First: michaeljackson, gone....Wasn't there supposed to be a concert in July???I really remember...my earliest collection of an overseas artist's album was his...feel like God is playing a joke with me.........but it's fine..You've been working too hard, michael...you can have a good rest now...you must be really tired. Here, I hope that everyone will understand 2 points:

1: michaeljackson is a person that supported 39 of the world's charity, holding the 2006 Gunniess world record as the person in the whole world that donated the most to charities...


2: michaeljackson have the album [THRILLER] that is the world's top selling album, with 100.04 million sold(2006 Gunniess World Record's acurate number). At the end of 2006, all of his album sales is over 750 million around the world, so he ended up being in the "Gunniness World Records" He is the first artist in music history to sell more than a billion records in the US. Pay attention to that these sales are real, and that pirated copies aren't included.

Next, I'll talk about good news:

Today..I got an award...and in the most random of moments!!.This is my first time since entering the company to get an award. What's special is that...even my staff got an award...Everyone is so happy..really. I think that this company to alan is a kind of affirmation. At least I'm not the company's burden... I must work harder in the future....can't let the company down..At the same time, I must thank all my fans that support me. Really thank you everyone....

Ah oh...no time,,


I'm gonna go..byebye................

No comments:

Post a Comment