Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, June 27, 2009

[JP][09-06-27 04:56:09] Good morning...

So sleepy.....

I woke up, really want to go back to sleep.....can I???

Yes, I can't.

I understand...

Why is alan waking up so early today???

Hm~hm, because I have rehearsal~. And recording~.

Yes, must do my best.

I had rehearsal yesterday too, lately it's this kind of feeling.
Hastily compose music and then it's resting time.

What is this kind of feeling???

It's this kind of feeling.


When that time comes, everyone must hear oh.

Next up,,, NHK [Hello! Studio Park]'s Ms. 武内, Mr. 稲冢 wrote a letter to me!!
Really happy!!!
Thanks to you two!



Then~I want to go back to sleep~~ho!
Just kidding.
Already up, so must do my best...

1 comment: