Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bored....

Hi everyone! Hope that you guys like the new alan blog translations that I just posted! I'm so happy for the news of a Chinese album! Hopefully the Chinese versions of Sora Uta and Gunjou no Tani will be on it!

I just wanted to say thanks so much to all the people that visit, it makes me happy to see someone other than me that comes to my blog. I hope that you guys will leave a comment, cause I live for comments *o*

Also I changed my blog's video to my current addiction which is Super Junior's It's You. I think I'll change the video every 2 week. So you guys won't get too tired of it ;)

I'm thinking about changing the banner too~ Maybe to another alan banner? Or someone else? I would love some input from you guys *o*

Ok bye for now~ remember, comment comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment