Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, June 18, 2009

[CH][09-06-17 17:37:42] Oh oh......

Don't know why but I suddenly want to laugh, what's wrong with me??

I'll report what tasks I have lately:

All of my tasks have been going great, I went to Shanghai to get a new endorsement.My photoshoot is also done, maybe it'll appear on the market around August? I hope that everyone will support it oh.

And last, I gave myself a small small small vacation of 2 days!I went back home to rest for 2 days. Living life as a regular person, ride a small car, carry a little pot with my mom and go to a restaurant to have soybean milk and deep-fried dough sticks, and go to the market with my dad to buy things for dinner..In addition to happiness, there's more happiness..Even though if only for a short tme, but seeing my dad,mom, and grandma makes me very happyDaddy is still as chubby, mommy is still as naggy, and granny is still as healthy..But what's special is Bobi's son is growing so fast..

After returning to Japan, I got another endorsement, the song is finished recoding, and at the end of this month I'll start shooting.

And this week, I'll have 3 live performances and some other programs, I hope that if everyone have time to watch for me. One of the program is centered about protecting the environment, when I went to shoot it, I went to a place called Ishigaki, very pretty...

And there's also one discussion program with the staff of MUSIC STATION talking about overseas celebrity (Just to say, my english is very horrible, everyone will probably be dizzy just reading it), the show involve artists that I like like green day, katy perry, Black eyed peas, and BoA...

In the series of successful processes, preparing the new single, there's been many problems, so it haven't been going successfully..but alan and the staff will work hard to overcome, so everyone don't have to worry.

Next up, I want to tell all the fans in Chinese a great news;

I will be releasing a Chinese ALBUM oh!! I'll be temporary going back for promotion purposes, I'll be going to Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong to do promotion..By the time, all the people that likes alan must come and support me. This is my first Chinese album..Just thinking about it makes me emotional.There's still a lot a lot of information, for now...everyone can just go to my official website to see.

Oh...said so much with one breathe, hope that everyone will be happy when you hear his..oh oh.

There will be many many difficulties in life, they'll happen during times you thought they'll never happen, and they come too randomly at times, and at times they come too late..So when you're doing something, you must have a happy mentality, and a hard working spirit. Hope that everyone will be safe and happy! !byebye..

Now it's time to clean up..............!!

No comments:

Post a Comment