Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, June 28, 2009

[JP][09-06-28 19:29:06] I'm back...is everyone..home??

Even though I'm a little tired...but still very happy..

Right now..in a moment..I'll..go bathe.remove makeup oh...
Finished.........

My mood is very good right now, feel very clean....

This is the second live broadcast today.

Though the location wasn't the same..but...everyone doesn't need to worry...I brought a blanket and a pillow today.

Rehearsals are done, so when it came time for rest, I immediately fell asleep. (When I woke up, my hair was all messed up because I slept for a long time)...
So I have a lot of energy

I want to hear everyone's opinion...

Lately...a staff member asked me something.

Which animal do I resemble?
Not just with appearance..
Just the feeling..
The air about me...
The animal that can represent me....

Don't know.
I think by my feeling...like a pig...hehe..

The moon is also good...like my name..
A panda can also represent me..
It's from China, and panda's hometown is Sichuan oh...
There's also the...cow??

Don't know...
Everyone help me think...please....

Today is this kind of feeling....
Everyone think about it...

Please tell your opinion...

Share the live broadcast's picture from [ミライブアットチョウフ]



The outfits for today's performance were specially arranged.
The front and back aren't the same.
I usually wear dresses more,,,so the front and back not looking the same is a change.
Once I move, you'll understand immediately. It's 2 sided? (laugh)



I have a live broadcast tomorrow too.
Maybe if it's raining, I'll have a rest......

; x. A3 A" d5 ~( ]9 I

1 comment:

  1. she totally reminds me of ayu like this x]
    she looks like a cute toddlerish doll~
    i'll think of wat animal she resembles..SOMEDAY xD

    ReplyDelete