Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

[JP][09-06-30 01:58:08] Everyone, there's a live program today?

Thanks to everyone again today

2 days of a live broadcast program


But today, the live broadcast program that I did with the band

How was it???

Singing with the band, performing with the same feeling makes me very excited...

So happy that my mood haven't been able to calm down


How was the band ver. of [
久遠の河]??
The dancing probably wasn't all that great right?? (laugh) hm,,, I think a lot, using what kind of a voice to express my feelings
...

Being able to have the same mood as the band...,having the same mood as the audience, everyone working together to make a live broadcast program...
Even though this is hard,,,but still really want to do it.

I've experienced what kind of a happy feeling that singing brings...This kind of feeling is growing more and more strongly


I'm thinking about all the live broadcast programs in the future right now.
Please wait for it.

Also, I'm still waiting for everyone's comments.
The animal that resembles me. The first one to reply will decide...
See you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment