Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, July 5, 2009

[CH][09-07-04 16:36:47] Thank you...guys...

hello..everyone...how are you lately? I've been busy lately...I have to finish this month's work within this week, then I can fly back and see you guys.
This is my first time releasing a Chinese album. To tell you the truth, I feel as excited as you guys. I'll work hard, using the short time I have in China to do many programs, shoot many magazines, have many events..ok?
Oh..I'll have a small fan concert in Chengdu on July 25th. I heard that some fans from other places will be hurrying over..to tell the truth, I'm very happy..I appreciate the though, but if the journey is too long, I hope that everyone won't just come especially for this event, I hope that everyone will be good..to let me not worry..the time is still long, there will be one day that you and me..will meet. As long as you guys keep supporting me, liking my songs, then I'll be satisfied enough..Very thankful to everyone...I'll keep working hard...Other than singing songs and work, I won't think about other things..so everyone don't have to worry. I only have you guysHope that everyone will keep on supporting me...ok??
Also, expect that my 1st Chinese album will be successful...

No comments:

Post a Comment