Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, July 3, 2009

[JP][09-07-03 19:38:13] Angel wing

ha----lo--------hello, everyone..

What's everyone doing right now?

At work? Or at school?...As for me, I'm at work right now, trying on clothes for the new song.
About to shot a new MV. Gonna ask for what? YES! It's for the 10th single...

Very sorry to everyone, it was going to be a summer single~~~~~~~but now I'm shooting for an autumn single.

But it's really a very great melody, so everyone just wait for it...

Also...I'm not very sure myself...a little bit not used to it....
So everyone just wait some more, I must think more about it.....Ok? Very soon it can be announced...

Yesterday I went to a place with a lot of mountains, just came back. (fan: went to play~~~??)
It's for the shooting.........
It's very hard work, a lot of workers went, everyone worked so hard, thank you everyone.
And there's still a lot lot more people, very thankful to you guys.

Over.

How is this picture? I don't know either. The shirt that I wore today had angel wings oh (laugh).
It's true! There's wings on the back of the T-shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment