Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, July 13, 2009

[CH][09-07-13 01:04:15] Hong Kong is so hot ah~~~~~~

Hi everyone!

First time coming to Hong Kong to do promotion for my Chinese album!!

The first feeling I got after getting off the plane is....oh~~~~~~~so~~~~~~~hot~~~~~~~ah~~~~~~~~

I went to the hotel from the airport today, and 2 hours later I'm already working oh!!!

I accepted an interview from the media in Hong Kong, and went to a radio station for exclusive interview,

I went to the "top of the mountain" to take pictures.

Hong Kong's night scenery is really too~~~~beautiful~~~~ah!!!!

At first I was really worried about it raining, but I'm the "clear sky woman" oh! Haha!!

Tomorrow's events are waiting for me oh! Good luck!! Hong Kong's fans,

Please keep supporting alan!!

1 comment:

  1. yayy she clears skies up while everyone else makes rain and storm! xDD <333

    ReplyDelete