Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

[JP][09-07-13 22:59:02] Where am I right now?

Everyone, where am I right now, try guessing

1. Yokohama's Chinatown
2. Hong Kong's Chinese restaurant
3. At home


e
Answer is,,,

Yep,,,it's Hong Kong oh...

It's for promotion for my first Chinese album [
心的東方], so I flew there...

If there's any interesting thing happening in Hong Kong, I'll tell everyone oh...

But before that, it's for the delicious food, oh...(laugh)

fan [It's always this kind of picture~.]

alan [But, I love spicy dishes, because of that,,,pictures taken during when I'm eating is when I'm the happiest oh]

   [Then what should I take pictures of, what other things to shoot...let us think together ok...]


fan [Ok then]

I'm thinking randomly again...

No comments:

Post a Comment