Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

[CH][09-07-14 00:29:09] 2009, July 14th

Hi, hi everyone!

alan's second day's events in Hong Kong are all finished!!

Been so busy for one day, and the events has been scheduled so close, so one after another!!

Didn't give me any time to view the scenery, even though my heart itches a lot, but work is still top priority!


The big sea is too beautiful~~~~~~Involuntarily started to do exercise! Haha!!

My first Chinese album [心在東方] was released in Hong Kong on July 10th!

I didn't know that I'll come today to Hong Kong's HMV record store.

Very thankful to the store for putting my album in a more noticeable place!!!

Ok! I still have more events tomorrow, I'll just report to here! Work hard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment