Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, July 17, 2009

[CH][09-07-16 02:13:16] Hong Kong events for July 15th has successfully finished!!

Wa~~~~~~~4 days of event in Hong Kong has been finished!

I've met a lot of Hong Kong media and fans these 4 days!! Very happy!

I appeared on TVB TV station's (Golden Hit) and two other program's interview. First time appearing on stage with other Hong Kong's artists, very excited!

What's special about after doing work today, the staff gave me a surprise! Letting me having a very interested advanced birthday!! Thank you everyone! Thanks to all the staff that work so hard!! I will continue to keep working hard! I'll see you at the next stop, Beijing oh!!


Before taking the interview, perfect makeup!!



Accepting TVB TV station's (Entertainment News) interview



Big "surprise" after finished work!!!



Who is this foreigner?? Must be alan's fans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment