Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, July 17, 2009

[CH][09-07-15 03:35:35] Really happy doing promotion today!!

Hi everyone! My 3rd day doing promotion since I arrived in Hong Kong has ended successfully!

I'm so happy today! I did 2 live radio broadcast, 3 recorded shows, and interviews with 3 different people!

Being able to communicate at such a close distance with the Hong Kong media, it makes me very happy! Everyone cares so much about me,

Today is my last doing promotion in Hong Kong! I need to appear on TVB's "Golden Hit" and 3 other TV shows, so I must rest, so I can refill my energy, then I can do tomorrow's work!!



Commercial radio 903's music program "叱咤叱叱咤"

Joined Metro Info's live broadcast program

Joined Hong Kong's radio station Made in HK's live broadcast program

No comments:

Post a Comment