Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Little Update

Ok! Finally got around to changing the banner which is made by the wonderful Sakura_Genki at AHS~ I was making screencaps the other day and thought...my next banner must be of Shin Sen!

Also btw, just gonna promote my alan gallery some more <3
http://pommy48.surge8.com/alangallery/index.php
I have screencaps of all of alan's PVs~ If I ever find better quality videos, I'll try to add more HQ screencaps, and I have all of alan's blog pictures that actually have her in it~ I did't upload pictures of her food, but I did keep some pics of alan's dog, bobi <3

Also I changed the video to a video that I've uploaded some time ago~ It's the "acoustic version" of Kuon no Kawa, well I just call it acoustic~ She sound absolutely perfect in it <3 and I love the little key change she did during 3:06~

Hmm...I think that's about it~ I've been awake for 15 hours...and I probably won't sleep~ I'll be going hiking soon XD Oh fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment