Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, July 23, 2009

[CH][09-07-19 23:25:25] Hot pot, hot pot, hot pot again!!!!!!!

For the album release on the 22nd, I pulled out 2 hours of my time today,

To rehearse for the song that I'll sing at the release! Start counting down now!

Please support me eeryone!!! I'll work hard!!

I've been in Beijing for 3 days, and I've ate hot pot continuously 2 times already, and one time of Sichuan cuisine.....

Today my agent asked me: what are you going to eat today? (voice was shaky)

I don't even think about it and said: hot~~~~pot~~~~~

When I turned around, my agent was already gone!!!!! (Heard that she started to foam at the mouth)

So I was left there standing dazedly!!! Hahahahahahahaha.....



No comments:

Post a Comment