Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, July 23, 2009

[CH][09-07-20 23:13:59] It's so hot today~~~~~~~~~~

My god~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's wrong with Beijing??? So hot

It really ruin my appetite.....I shot for magazine today, and it was shot~~~~~~~outdoors!

My god oh!!!

But everyone were very serious with work, even the photographer's back was covered with sweat.

There's still 2 more days till the release date, so I'm very emotional, and very nervous at the same time!! It is after all my first Chinese album.

So I must do "homework" after all of my work!! Hahaha...

I'll be taking pictures with all the doggies I like tomorrow! So looking forward to it!! I'll post pictures of the dogs and me!!!!

Also one last thing: the weather is very hot, so be hydrated, watch out for your body!!

No comments:

Post a Comment