Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, August 17, 2009

[JP][09-08-07 23:05:13] Ehime

Good evening~~~~everyone..
I rode the 10 AM plane to get to Ehime
I haven't been to Ehime in one year...what makes me remember the most about is~~I celebrated my birthday in Ehime last tear..really miss it oh....
There's also one more interesting thing...

During last year's a-nation, it was my first time joining it..so really nervous. After Ehime, it was Nagoya's a-nation, and when I was saying hi to the Nagoya audience, I actually said [Friends from Ehime, good afternoon, I'm~~~~alan]..I think that everyone was probably confused..
Tomorrow..will be this year's first a-nation..I will work hard...everyone...must wait for it oh~~~~

Hahaha....thank you oh...


No comments:

Post a Comment