Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, August 17, 2009

[JP][09-08-08 15:43:55] a-nation is starting

Super hot!! So hot today~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is, this year's, hottest day...

Ha~....I,,, can't take it anymore

When compared to nervous, I'm actually more excited

But I can't avoid nervousness

I'm backstage getting my makeup done right now

Waiting to get on the stage,,,monitor...boom boom boom, my heart is also boom boom boom......

There was fireworks just now,,,,

Shocked me a bit.....

Everyone, don't worry,...,,,
I will work hard,,,

People.....in Ehime.....

Today,,must,,work hard,

And also ask for everyone's support.

Yesterday oh
First time eating じゃこてんた

Are you ready? I am ready....

The weather is so hot, is everyone ok

After finishing this year's a-nation, I'll probably turn into black girl oh.

People that came to see a-nation, it's really hot, when you're waiting for the performances
Remember to drink a lot of water when you get home oh
Look out for your body oh.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
When she says black girl, she just mean that she's gonna get really tan

No comments:

Post a Comment