Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 5, 2009

[CH][09-08-23 02:51:53] Tokyo stop for a-nation is fully finished!!

Hi everyone! Hopping on here when it's so late, it's because I've been busy this whole day with a-nation.

Today is the Tokyo stop's first day and so many fans came to the Ajinomoto Stadium! Even though the day was really hot,

All the fans that came from all different directions were even hotter than the day.......

Before I officially performed on the stage, there was a session with all the fans, so gave my 10th single's promotion fan, so that everyone can "lower the temperature". The fan's excitement is my best power!!

So even if I was a little bit nervous today, but I still successfully finished my performance! "Kuon no Kawa" and "BALLAD~Namonaki Koi no Uta~".

Next up is next week's last stop---Osaka! I'll continue to work hard!!!




1 comment:

  1. omg..i wanna see the a-nation with alan AND ayu AND kuu AND BoA in it! *O*

    ReplyDelete