Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 5, 2009

[CH][09-08-29 01:25:44] Music Station and Asian Charm

Good evening everyone!

Even though it's rather late, but my mood just can't calm down.

A few hours of being nervous and excited, rather hard to express these feelings!!

This is my second time being on TV Asahi's golden music program 's live broadcast.

I performed the movie 's theme song with the same name. But what's even more coincidental is that the main male character, Kusanagi, also came with the SMAP group to sing their new song. So emotional!! Kusanagi is really nice.

Being able to perform on the same stage with so many Jpop singers before me, alan is really happy!!

Also, today in Shanghai, did you guys watch the Shanghai Living Fashion channel's ? This week's guest was me. Hohohoho!!! Feel a bit shy. Even though I didn't watch it first, but I hope that the fans that watched it this week will be able to understand alan even more. At here, I would like to thank 's director, photographer for this months shootings, you guys worked hard!!

I have to get up early to go to Osaka tomorrow! Performing at the last stop of a-nation in Osaka. I'll continue working hard!! See You

No comments:

Post a Comment