Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 5, 2009

[CH][09-08-31 23:26:50] Friends in Taiwan, please take care!

The day after tomorrow is the release date of my 10th single 「BALLAD ~名もなき恋のうた~」. Counting the time, it feel like it went really fast and I'm already releasing my 10th one, hoho~~

Thank you everyone for keep on supporting me, I've been busy lately, but everyone doesn't need to worry, I'm always being lazy when I'm busy, so I'm not tired.

The wind during the Tokyo stops were really strong these 2 days, it's raining hard everyday, but it's much more refreshing, but I'm really worried about the fans and friends in Taiwan, the storm is still there, so please watch out for your safety.

Hope that you guys will get over the obstacles, and at the same time I hope that there's a lot of people caring for you guys just like last year's May when my hometown was stuck with unluckiness and it got the attention of the world, also many countries' support, and that includes people in Taiwan. We experienced though many moving moments...this time it's the same, let us work hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment