Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 26, 2009

[CH][09-09-24 23:36:31] Dance Dance Dance!!!!!?????

Ache! Sore ache!! Muscle ache!!! All kind of aches!!!!!

The one I like the best, the one I want to challenge the most, it had to be the biggest "headache"~~dancing....

Remember the last time that I learned a dance was for [Sora Uta]'s PV shooting. Only 4 hours,

but after 2 classes, I started to shoot. Being able to remember the steps from beginning to end,

was just a "miracle" oh.....

And this time it's planned out, have dancing classes, and really accepting the teaching.

It just had to be Jazz Dance. The teacher dances out the feeling, oh~~~~~~so sexy oh~~~~~~~

The feeling that I dance out, hohohohohohohohoho~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, there's a process!! I believe that I'll learn it well. Please wait for it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment