Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 26, 2009

[JP][09-09-23 23:26:06] Please wait oh~~:)

I'm back..
Please wait a moment~~
ガーン
Sorry sorry~~~~
________________________



ニコニコ
Today I have a dancing class, so I'm just home to take a quick shower...
Ah~~dancing is hard work oh~~it's been a long time since I've taken a dancing class. Very hard oh~~
ガーン
Also today's jazz..it's a very sexy dance oh...
The teacher is very sexy..
おとめ座

ダウン
ダウン
I~~~~oh....very cruel ah...not sexy at all...(cry)

I can't look at myself in the mirror at all...........
むかっ

Me ah...feel like I'm like a robot
しょぼん.............ブタ

What am I doing~~~~~~~~~~モグラおうOh~~~~~no!!

But...very interesting...I'll work hard....does everyone want to see alan's dance???

________________________




Tomorrow is also the recording for the album~~~60% of the songs tomorrow were written by me. Everyone please wait for it..音譜It's definitely a good song...hohohoho...

Today was just like this~~~
やや欠け月
_________________________

One last thing:
The miss bunny that I collect is just as important to me as everyone else~~
ラブラブ音譜

Good night~~~星空

ps: Sorry..sorry!!!ぶーぶー
I wrote it wrong..!
It's sexy..not sex~~~
ビックリマーク
Sorry..sorry..
Thank you everyone oh!!!!
天使

No comments:

Post a Comment