Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, September 25, 2009

[JP][09-09-21 15:39:15] Today's recording rehearsal

Tomorrow is the official production..
I rehearsed 2 songs today...

Today I heard a very shocking news, the creator of Crayon Shin-Chan died......

Very sorry, very unlucky...

Lately I've heard a lot of news.
Good news make me happy, but unhappy news make me very sorry. Really no comment..
All these things that happened, we really can't understand all of them, the only thing we can do is to remember the deceased and at the same time, we must live every day to the fullest.

Hope that Mr. Yoshito Usui will have a good journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment