Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, September 6, 2009

[JP][09-08-26 23:30:37] Also today, also tomorrow, also the day after tomorrow,,, (just kidding oh)

Hi,,,everyone,,today I'm also,,,rehearsing the erhu oh

The erhu is very quiet, an introverted instrument, so after playing the erhu, my mood is always very calm,,,oh

After rehearsing for 2 hours, I went to the producer's recording studio to sing the harmony.

The female harmony part today was very cool~
Really have that feeling ohチューリップオレンジ

Before coming back, I went to eat dinner,,,at drool (newly learned Japanese) chicken, mapo tofu,, spinach, dumplings...and spicy beef soup


That time,,, the staff worker said
staff [alan, will you go autumn exercising? Places that will snow in December. Ah,,, but alan might be hurt oh~...dangerous~,,, charging toward the tree~~~,,,ah~best not to go]

I tried skiing when I was in China. But~my leg had~~~~~~ah~~~~~a feeling,,, very hard to stop..When I did stop, the mountain,, in front, do I really have to go up there? I can't walk up there,,,
I did want to, but,, oh,, but going together must be troublesome, the staff worker already laughed.
But the white snow is really pretty...hohohohoho, I'm thinking too much again. Summer isn't even over yet,, thinking too early.
It's a bit cold at night~

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty photo. <3

    In the last blog she said that she's gonna be an ehru player not a singer..reckon she was joking? XD

    ReplyDelete