Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, September 6, 2009

[JP][09-08-29 01:31:07] Music Station

Everyone
Did you watch today's MS yet???????

Even though I was nervous, but I still worked hard.

Kusanagi is very kind ah.

Like V6 and MiChi and several others were also kind to me.

I met Takeuchi today, so I'm very happy.
Even though I have a lot of things that I wanted to talk to her about, but I was still a bit shy, so I didn't say anything...

But MS's staff workers were all very kind.

They must tell me to go sing again next time...hehehehehe...ぶーぶー

I also saw a lot of fans. Very thankful to everyone.

Everyone remember to tell me your feelings oh

And remember to come to tomorrow's a-nation oh音譜

No comments:

Post a Comment