Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, September 11, 2009

[CH][09-09-08 23:50:46] Saying hi, asking how are you!!

Hello ah!! Is everyone resting now?
"Litte night cat" (Hoho! That's the nickname my agent gave me?!) Actually they sleep later than I do oh.

I released my 10th Japanese single last week, lately~~~~~~I've kept on doing promotion for the single. Maybe I'm too into it, but every time I sing it, my heart is just full of sad feelings.


Right, the first TV commercial that I shot is being broadcasted around all Japan today!! Hoho.

ブルボン(Bourbon)「ブランチュールミニシリーズ」

TVCM broadcast and performance of the song CM



Right, lately I've been making a lot of "lunchboxes! Gonna let everyone see!!

Hoho! Just a small amount, but took like half a day to make!! Looks like I just don't have the talent for making food.

But I think that I did good so far.

The flavor oh~~~~~~~~~~~~hoho~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~don't want to critic.....but I'll just leave a memory!!!!!

Oh, must be fast!! The time for a facial is here!! See You!!!

3 comments:

  1. nice!! i would love to eat that box with the potsticker <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice for her new commercial. Hope that we will have in HD ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bento looks yum, I think. I'm never sure with Asian food whether it'll taste as nice as it looks. *wary*

    But she talks about the bourbon ad. In the UK bourbons are chocolate sandwich biscuits with chocolate fondant in the middle. :D
    My favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete