Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 19, 2009

[CH][09-09-11 10:50:23] 2 years anniversary of my Japanese blog

Yesterday was a very memorable day.
My Japanese blog has been opened for 2 years! The time really doesn't come back!!
From a someone that can only use Japanese to greet people on a beginner beginner beginner.....level,
To someone that can make up a sentence, half a sentence.......

Being able to tell everyone my feelings through my blog, I'm just thinking that it's unbelievable! Actually, I think that I'm able to persist on writing Japanese, I must really thank my Staff. They were basically there for me, let me keep on persevering, persevering....everyday
I can't give up!! Even though my level of Japanese need to be higher, but I must "persist" this belief
I can't ever forget it. Please for everyone to support me oh!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for anniversaries!
    Man that photo of her is stunning.

    ReplyDelete