Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 19, 2009

[CH][09-09-15 22:54:01] Melancholy.....

Hi, aiyo, really......

My internet suddenly stopped working. It's just going on a "strike" ah!!!!

I didn't even touch anything, but to someone like me that's a computer "idiot", I just need to know the basic commands, and I don't even care about anything else.

Just being mean to people! Making my feelings not getting any better. I jut went to the recording studio, and the staff with the computer just quickly typed two sentences, gave me a "melancholy" feeling.

Just wait for two more days oh, maybe a miracle will happen. (computer, hoho...)

3 comments:

  1. Haha she is cute. Computer Baka lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That firework thing is pretty, what is it though... :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it look like an apple...but then again, i'm just a pomme~

    ReplyDelete