Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 19, 2009

[JP][09-08-27 23:07:55] Wait..

メモ
Good evening..
I'm back..
Ho~~~~I slept a lot yesterday, today my head is floating~~~ah~~floating~~ah~~~~.ガーン
At the studio..I composed music~~~but I couldn't write anything out..(sweat).
Because of tomorrow, tonight..finally~~~~~ate [spicy piercing body]* and vegetablesクマノミチューリップピンク

The flavor was ok...ラブラブ

The weather today is very good oh.

Japan's blue sky is just like my hometown's oh~~~
This is a good sign to challenge Music Station tomorrow!!クラッカー



Ah~~~~I'm a bit worried about tomorrow's performance, but being able to perform with known celebrities, I'm really happy..but still a bit uneasy.
Ah~~~what's wrong with that...ガーン
Even if it's hard~~~~I'll continue to work hard!!!!
馬馬馬

Thanks to everyone for keep on sending me email. I'm very happy.
I already read them all today.
Everyone must be looking forward to tomorrow oh~~~~
目Floating~ah~floating~ah
Good night~~~~~~ブタ三日月

------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Not sure what spicy piercing body is, but I believe she's talking about this really spicy food that just feel like it's piercing your entire body when you eat it~ alan is known to really love spicy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment