Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 19, 2009

[JP][09-08-30 17:04:59] Today

Rest rest re~~~stラブラブ!

Just what to do oh?シラー

Yesterday was the Osaka a-nation stop oh, I got up at 5 in the morning oh~~ぐぅぐぅ
I rode the plane over (I still need to rehearse in the morning)UFO
The plane was super fast, piu~then it arrived.

People in Osaka, long time no see oh.ドキドキ
Very happy.

Realized that there's something wrong with this summer.叫び
And that is: everyone's face is all dark oh. Did you get it from tanning?メラメラ

See you at next year's a-nation oh.

What to do with my rest today? Go out and play? Buy something? Or just sleep oh?
Or maybe clean my room?? I'm watching BALLAD's program on TV right now
Just feels like this,,おとめ座

1 comment: