Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

[JP][09-09-11 22:29:41] Thanks for everyone's comment

Good evening everyone~~~
Really thankful for all the comments that everyone left~~ニコニコ
I read all of them~~really oh...
I saw that everyone made a lot of suggestions~~~I will work harder in the future~~
I woke up at 5:30 this morning~~~(it's everyone's fault~~ガーン)


Many times for these two days~~~especially when I'm dreaming something good..the phone rings "ding dong~~~~~ding dong~~~電話" Kept hearing it, it truly shock me from~~~しょぼんsleep...ing....ブタ
So...because everyday is so busy...so I feel like I'm living life to the fullest..I'm always satisfied when I finish...a creation..annoying things would just disappear from my mind....ニコニコ


About the future------no one knows.
But~~~~~~~~~~~I'm really enjoying my life right now..
For my dream, for everyone, I will work hard ah~~~
Hohohoho~~~~~~~~~~~~馬馬
I'll go to Osaka the day after tomorrow~~~~
Fans in Kansai must wait for me oh~~~~~~~~~
Ah~~~~~~sleepy...ぶーぶー
Everyone..I'm going to sleep oh~~~~~~~~~~~半月
Good night~~~~~~~~~~~~星空
From alan~~~~~~女の子

No comments:

Post a Comment