Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, September 25, 2009

[JP][09-09-16 01:26:49] Anecan.

Long time no see, sorry sorryあせる
Just now...I came back from Osaka, I start all sort of jobs...I was in the recording studio for a long time...oh..there's a bit [head in the can] feel?? (Really interesting saying that I heard from a staff worker here.)
I composed music, recorded music...had a meeting.....and today, I shot for Anecan TV oh

I saw staff workers that I haven't met in a long timeアップCompared to before, it feels even better (laugh) Half a year ago, I was still a new model...but I kinda grew up...Oh~~~~~~Everyone give a criticPlease wait for itAfter work was done, I went to the recording studio...and then I went to stores nearby Disneyland馬

...miss bunny....miss you..Oh hohohohoho...It's been cute lately
ラブラブSo after work, I went to shopBut, finding the things I want was hardBut I'll keep working hardチョキOf course, I will find it
Today's news is, when I went to shop, I saw a new Sichuan restaurant, the food was very spicy and hot目The restaurant's name is.....Sorry. I forgot
I've been going walking lately. I often go walking, and I discover many new things...when it rains, it makes people have a deep emotion...For relaxing and health.....thinking during walking is good too...you get a lot of inspiration...Today was like that. Everyone please rest oh

No comments:

Post a Comment