Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, October 4, 2009

[CH][09-09-29 10:09:22] Good morning?? Good afternoon?

Is it the morning or the afternoon? Because I've been here since 11 o'clock, oh well, let's just say it's morning.

I was in the recording studio rehearsing and recording with the band teacher yesterday, included some special things and like making of. The recording studio is really pretty so you can see the beautiful sea view, but the trip is a bit long, so I came back even later....

Band teachers, you guys worked hard~~


Today is an especially special day. I woke up at 5 in the morning, cleaned myself up and put on some makeup, then I just pranced over to the Tokyo Haneda Airport. I was invited today by JAL airlines, I joined the JAL -Chinese Japanese 35th anniversary event, --------------Someone who's wearing a qi pao for the first time in my life, I wore it today (white with Chinese styled ink painting)...But just wearing a qi pao in the morning and going to the airport, got a lot of people's attention, ---But I still remained calm, graceful and just kept on walking and smiling~~ (Do you want to see a picture? Sorry, I don't have any~~hehe)

I'm back resting for a bit, I'll be attending the Chinese Embassy's event for the 60th anniversary of New China. Very happy, so, I'll just lie down for a bit, so I can have the best condition for performing for everyone tonight.

Like during such a special day today, I just want to thank the fans that care about me, I hope that I can share all the happy things in my life with everyone, giving you guys the best moving voice, really, your happiness, your joy, I naturally will be happy too. I, am just a celebrity, I don't represent anything, I also don't want to give myself a lot of people, wearing a hat where the buttons are too big*. I'm just a girl that loves to sing, I like facing everything with a smile~~~Hope that my hard work, a person like me, everyone would be able to feel that...I will continue working hard, for all the friends that support and care about me~~. Being able to have everyone's liking is my luck~~!


If there are people that don't like me....oh~~it doesn't matter~~You guys can just keep on ignoring me. You guys should put more energy onto yourself. Hope that you guys can live a happy life~~ People should be good-oriented...You guys can not like, can ignore, but I hope that you guys won't attack with evilness, this kind of action isn't good. Celebrities are people too, not god, so I hope that you guys will learn how to respect~~ Learn to be like me is good, if there is something I don't like, I will just ignore or pretend it's invisible~~I'm not singing for you guys, and I'm not working hard for you. You guys can stop pretending to be all that important.
Also, you guys don't need to read my blog anymore. This is a place for the communication between my fans and me. This is a place that I let people who like me in. Thanks~for the cooperation, thanks for going along with me~

Oh~~~then that's it. Everyone get your energy up and live a beautiful day oh~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*She means that she's just not full of herself, she won't handle things that are over her limits
Also this entry may make her sound like she's full of herself, but that's not it
She's just saying it's good to be like her in the way that she ignore people she don't like instead of people who hate on alan and keep on posting mean things. She says it's better to focus their attention on themselves instead of some other person like alan.

1 comment: