Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday~

Well rarely do I ever talk about my life in a post that's not related to alan....but no~ Every time it's something alan related...really I should change this blog to just an alan fansite haha

But since I don't want to change my URL and get it all confusing...and I like the title Forever Pommy...so hopefully new people that visits will just know this is an alan fansite + random moments here and there~

I'm at school right now in my Digital Graphics and Animation class....took 30 minutes for a simple partner quiz, now I'm just blogging about it I guess?

I don't really have a lot of homework this week...meaning I'll translate all the blog entries so far....I figure I might as well translate as alan posts instead of just translating 10 entries a day...because that's not good for my back XD

I also found a nice little interview between Sohu Sports and alan, so I'll translate that too hopefully if I remember~
I only took a quick glance at it...but she seems to talk about sports that she likes...and hopefully other things too...but if not, I might not translate it XD

Anyways enough of my babbling.....there's still 10 more minutes in this class....oii time goes by so fast and so slow sometimes

Ok that's just my two cent haha, byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment