Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, October 4, 2009

[JP][09-09-28 00:41:05] Attended the Tokyo Game 2009 today

Wait.....wait for....wait for a minute~~~~~~~汗
Everyone..good evening...
I'm back...so tired
First~~~
I attended the GOD EATER event at the Tokyo Game. Of course, fans that came to support me, very thankful to everyone~~ Also...a lot of people came to the Tokyo Game today...I got up at 6 in the morning, looks like everyone came early. Even though getting up that early is unbearable, but were the games fun?

I'm very happy oh. I played the game for a bit.
4 people battling monsters.

Because I was scared, so I ran away....but the 3 other people worked hard and protected me. LUCKY.

Aiyo...almost 1 o'clock ah.

I have to record with the band tomorrow. Very important.

I'll talk about the game later.
I even sang a song today! But I can't announce it, sorry oh...sleep...good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment