Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, October 4, 2009

[JP][09-09-28 16:19:25] In the recording studio now

Hi everyone~~~
I'm working hard right now~~

Everyone want to ask how was my work today??
Hm~
Ok then~
I'll tell everyone~


I'll say it!
I communicated with the band today
ヘッドフォン
Everyone was very serious playing music, everyone is so professional.






I thought about a lot of things with them, like how to sing a part, is it better that I go more softly here? Should this part be stronger??...Just discussed things like that.
It's really hard work right?


Speaking of yesterday, there are two things I want to say, but because I was too tired, so I just went to sleep..
I'll just say it today then, actually I went to see Cirque du Soleil yesterday!!
Really amazing~~
They've been practicing since they were young, it must be really hard work. Yesterday's stage effects was really pretty and actually this performance acted out the wonders of Las Vegas. So everyone if you have time, then you must remember to go and watch oh
ラブラブ!

Also another thing..I went to Disneyland yesterday!! After the performance, I just went ahead to Disney. Hehehe......hehehe....hehe...very happy.
Me oh, I actually went to find Miss Bunny.
And in the end............
I didn't find any.......
Maybe it's because of Halloween..but I saw a parade, so it was really hard to come by. Today's luckiness is pretty good oh!!





I must thank the workers at Disneyland!
They sent a lot of Miss Bunny gifts to me before, making me very surprised. Really Happy!
PS Hope that there's a lot of Miss Bunny things when I go to Disneyland next time.Hehe..

Now my house have a lot of bunnies
ウサギ..
Speaking of them, people left messages in my blog saying that I'm like a bunny?.....Maybe a little bit..the eyes are similar, and there's the front teeth..sweats.Stomach is a bit alike..sweat sweat sweat..


I'll just leave it at that for today!
Then I'll go back to the recording studio. I'll work hard!!
Today's blog post is a bit long oh..

No comments:

Post a Comment