Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, October 4, 2009

[JP][09-10-01 23:19:18] Today is the 60th anniversary of New China

Good evening everyone.
I'm alan~~
Thoday is the 60th anniversary of New China.
Today is the 37th anniversary of the normalization of diplomatic relations between China and Japan.

Chinese and Japanese have a good relationship~continuously working toward the future, I'm very happy for that.

Love~Peace~

Many different kinds......

I saw everyone's comments today.
Very thankful to you guys.

That's just it.....

When I think about the things I've said,, even though there's a lot of things, but I don't know just want to say...But I am a singer...so...I just want to sing a good song for everyone to hear.

When I think about the things I've said,, even though there's a lot of things, but I don't know just want to say...But I am a singer...so...I just want to sing a good song for everyone to hear.

I love my people, and China.
I also love you guys at the same time. People in alan's family*!!
I'm a singer. I love everyone oh!!
I'll work hard in the future!!

People of Japan, very thankful to you guys!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* alan's family is what is used to refer to alan's fans

No comments:

Post a Comment